Ultra Thin Sleeves
This is an exclusively made nickel electroformed endless sleeve manufactured by DYMCO using our proprietary technology, in which thickness is controlled and measured in microns (1 micron = 0.001 millimeters).
As rigidity is proportional to the cube of the thickness,
thinner steel sleeves can go around smaller diameter pulleys.
…10-Micron Thick Nickel Electro-Formed Endless Sleeves
Machine footprint can be greatly reduced for special applications.
Our R&D department and laboratories are capable of manufacturing seamless sleeves with a thickness of only 10 microns.
- Extremely narrow spaces such as microprocessors, electronics or robotics applications
- Microscopic pharmaceutical applications
- Clean rooms and reverse air flow spaces
- Electromagnetic wave shielding films
- Special molding dies.
- Minimal thickness and small pulleys for many specialized applications
- Minimal outgassing and particle release
- Highly resistant to temperature variations
- Bacteria resistant and easy cleaning
- Practical to use in very narrow spaces
For additional information call or write today and experience the Dymco difference.