Roll development by DYMCO’s precise welded sleeves
If your final goal is a completely seamless roll, it needs to be made by progressive press or transfer press of deep-drawing, flow-forming or, electro-forming. Either one needs molds and tooling.
In initial stages, however, specifications are not set and required adjustments in every process are not clear. You cannot start with making molds and tooling. DYMCO offers welded sleeves for your trial stages.
- No need to pay for molds and tooling in trial stages
- Metal material: stainless steel SUS 304H, 301H, and 630 series, Titanium, Nickle, and others
- By 0.1mm order inner diameter can be selected
- Inner diameter tolerance range is 0.1mm
- Producible range: Thickness 0.05mm – Inner diameter 45mm – The final dimension depends on combination of thickness, diameter, and length. Please contact us for discussion.
- Polishing around the welded area is possible.
So far our customers have developed transfer rolls, blanket rolls, plate cylinders, and parts for covering and protection.
When you set this sleeve by air chucking, design of the air chucking core is also possible.
For more information, please contact our experts at DYMCO at your earliest convenience.