High Friction Treatment
High Friction Coating and
Ultra Thin High Friction Shim
This coating can be applied to flexible thin metal parts or solid metal parts. This super hard micro spike coating adheres to the surface of stainless steel or aluminum fastening parts providing a high friction coefficient. It is suitable for the assembly of small robots or precision devices. The process can be applied to any customized shape or designated area as per customer’s needs.
- Slackness of the fastening part is reduced, minimizing the number of fastening positions and fastening areas, which contributes to smaller robots and smaller precision devices.
- This coating is rust and corrosion resistant, and it can be used on thin stainless steel and aluminum.
- Friction coating is available on customized shapes, or applied on specific parts as needed by the customer.
- Substrate metals: Stainless steel and aluminum
- *Coating is not available on plastics and ceramics
- *In case of stainless steel: SUS304H Thickness 0.1mm and higher
- Thickness of friction coating: About 50 μm
- Indication of coating roughness: About Ry 50 μm
- Allowable surface pressure: 3920 N/cm2