- Material: High tensile stainless steel
- Open ended type
- Thickness 0.1~ 0.6mm
- Width 5mm ~
- Open length: Any
- Custom holes, brackets, and belt surface treatment
- For details and other size, please contact.
DYMCO produces open ended stainless steel drive tapes for applications such as robotics and other automated systems. Drive tapes share the same stainless steel properties DYMCO’s stainless steel conveyor belts possess, such as:
- Minimum elongation
- Heat resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Minimum backlash unlike geared timing belts
- No outgas under vacuum or high temperatures
- Minimum particulate generation for use in clean room environments
- Robotic arms
- 3D printers
- LCD production and other devices are required
- Printhead carriage drive
- Linear actuator drive
Drive tapes are designed with reinforced end anchor attachments for use in robotic applications and 3D printers, where precision and inertness are essential, using critical tolerances for near perfect repeatability.
DYMCO offers customers highly precise engineered products…
Customized perforations with our state-of-the-art hole pitch measuring device make the anchor attachments extremely precise.
With over 3 decades of engineering experience and the most advanced R&D laboratories in the market, DYMCO offers customers highly precise engineered products exclusively designed for your production needs.
Call or write today to experience the DYMCO difference.