Stainless Steel Belts
Stainless Steel Belt Properties
- Higher corrosion resistance: Ideal in applications where belts are exposed to corrosive environment and substances, such as pharmaceutical, solar, food, automotive and semiconductors manufacturing processes.
- Extremely flat surface with minimal warping for precision manufacturing
- Higher cryogenic toughness: Resistant to extremely low temperature manufacturing processes
- Higher durability rate: Selections available in different alloy configurations specific to different applications that increase durability and production output.
- Higher thermal expansion coefficient: Resistant to deformation and warping under high temperature working conditions
- Higher ductility: Precise fabrication in virtually endless configurations.
- Higher tensile strength and hardness
- Non stretchable: under extreme temperatures as opposed to other materials like rubber, plastic or fabric.
- High responsiveness: Motor rotations and parts movements are precisely transferred for any application that requires accurate indexing.
- Very limited particulates or no outgas generation, ideal for work in cleanroom environments.
- High electrical conductivity without static build up, ideal in the manufacturing of electronic components.
- Lower maintenance: economical and easy to clean and maintain.
- Regulation compliant: for applications with strict government guidelines such as food and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- No lubrication